Find out what it takes to study abroad in Canada. It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
The Step 1-2-3 tool is a great way to get preliminary answers to questions you have about studying in Canada, from what programs are available to how much it costs:
- Step 1: Select a program or school that interests you.
- Step 2: Find out how much it costs to study in Canada based on the choice selected.
- Step 3: Find out what documents you need to study in Canada before you apply.
Note: Do not close the browser. Hit the back or forward button during your Step 1-2-3 search.
Information about post-secondary institutions’ programs and education costs presented by the Step 1-2-3 tool are drawn from Employment and Social Development Canada’s (ESDC) Canadian Post-Secondary Institution Collection (CPIC) database. This information, including tuition fees, is updated by ESDC on a yearly basis and is subject to change.
- International students: Confirm details regarding programs of study and tuition fees with your institution of interest.
- Canadian institutions: Contact ESDC to update your institution’s information.
- Date Modified: