Study in Quebec
Situated in the northeast of the American continent, Québec is Canada’s largest province. Distinctive for its geography, history and culture, Québec has forged a bold and exuberant identity.
Most of Quebec’s population lives in the south. The quality of its urban life is a remarkable blend of the modern aspects of North American cities and the old-world charm of European destinations. French is the official language of Québec, so it is the perfect place to learn or perfect your French skills. English is spoken and understood in most cities in Québec.
Looking at Québec’s steadfast commitment to R&D, you have one of the country’s most innovative economies, with high technology industries and “green” energy increasing prosperity in the 21st century.
Find out more about living and studying in Québec by visiting the links provided:
Education in Québec
- Studying in Québec
- Québec International
- Expérience hors Québec (French only)
- Les CÉGEPS du Québec (French only)
- Québec métiers d’avenir
- Fédération des établissements d’enseignement privés (French only)
- Bureau de coopération interuniversitaire (BCI)
- Destination universités Québec (French only)
- Association des collèges privés du Québec
- Fédération des cégeps
Québec at a glance
- Date Modified: